kitchen-gce 0.2.0 is out
From the changelog:
* #10: Deprecate "area" in configuration for "region"
* #11: Fix name length, via @pdunnavant
* #12: Generate instance names that are valid for GCE
The biggest change here is to move away from the concept of “areas” (something I invented myself) to Google’s “regions”. So, instead of putting this in your .kitchen.yml:
you should now start putting this:
However, backwards compatibility with the old “area” key will be maintained, at least until a 1.0 release.
kitchen-gce 0.1.2 Released
A very minor release of kitchen-gce this morning, with two changes:
- Documentation changes for the new asia-east1 Google Compute Engine region; and
- Removal of the dependency on an old version of the Faraday gem by requiring ridley to be version 3.0.0 or greater.
If you just want to use the asia-east1 region, an upgrade from last month’s 0.1.0 is not required – this release only adds documentation changes around the new region, no code changes were required.
As always, bug reports, feature requests and pull requests are welcome on GitHub.